Joubin Pakpour, P.e.
Mr. Pakpour is a registered professional civil engineer with nearly two decades of public works design and construction management experience. He has served as project manager and resident engineer for various water distribution, flood control, storm drainage, sanitary sewer and transportation projects throughout California. Mr. Pakpour currently serves as District Engineer for the Purissima Hills , Westborough and Mid-Peninsula Water Districts and the Los Altos Hills County Fire District. He has also served as resident engineer during construction of several high profile projects in the San Francisco Bay Area. Mr. Pakpour’s role in multi-agency coordination and his ability to effectively work with stakeholders plays a pivotal role in the rapid processing of plans and timely management of the project design process.
- Associate Member of American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member of American Public Works Association
- Member of American Water Works Association
- Member of Bay Area Water Works Association
- Member of Peninsula Water Works Association
- Member of Peninsula Association of Contractors and Engineers